Recommended periods : September-october / Medium fervrier - June In the Berber has Ouawzguite:
The massive Siroua 3305 m : Located south of Toubkal Massif is known as the oldest Moroccan Atlas Mountains, a volcanic massif is home to beautiful valleys deemed by their cultures of saffron, almonds and corn by green pastures and spurs black basalt
- Starting around 8 towards the Tizi n 'tichka (2260m), after the village of Anzal, Meet the mule team Tamlakout village (1600m), lunch in this little oasis in the heart of the valley and then start hiking to the bivouac at Ait Tigga (2000m). 3h gait .
This day will bring you to the heart of the Valley of Ait Smgane through a series of villages such as: Idoghar, Ait Ighmour, with their rich cultures Safran, wheat and barley, then climb Tizi does Onzoumar (2700) to reach the Assif Mdist, bivouac Aazib not ousamer (2300m) 5h
- Early departure, the program climb Mount Siroua (3305m), the eastern side, overlooking Mount Toubkal. Then a long descent takes you back to the bivouac Aazib Iriri (2400m), 7 hours of walking .
- We go to Jebel Amzdour (2600m), beautiful view of sheep pastures and dry stone and basalt peaks,. Bivouac in the circus Aziouane (2300m). 5h .
- Beautiful day walk to beautiful villages of massive Amassine visit a collective attic then continue through the village of Tourtite up Tachakouchte (1500m) overnight at the camp. 4 hours walk .
- After breakfast a short walk to find the vehicle that will bring us directly to Marrakech by the mountains of the High Atlas, Marrakech night .