- we will pick up you from the airport to your accommodation
- After breakfast in your riad, we will leave to Ouarzazate, travelling towards Tichka pass. We will take an Off road to visite Kasbah Lglaoui in Telouat crossing the wonderful landscapes to arrive to Ait ben Haddou Kasbah, a site classified by UNISCO as world Heritage. After lunch at Ait ben haddou we will coutinue our visite via beautiful mountains village to arrive to Ouarzazate. Visit of cinema studios and Kasbah Taourirte. Overnight and accommodation will be in Guest house or Hotel .
- After Breakfast we will travel to Merzouga via Rose valley, starting from skoura the beautiful palm groove before arriving to Kalaat Mgouna.Stop for lunch and visit of Rose cosmetic products before continue to visit dades gorges crossing the beautiful landscapes of Dades valley. Then, we will continue to Tinghir visite of its wonderful Gorges and overnight in a Guest house or Hotel
- After breakfast in your Hotel we will travel through the fascinating palm groove of Toudgha valley crossing Ziz Valley via tinjdad, here you’ll notice how the scenery changes to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city of Erfoud where you will have lunch and enjoy the Berber hospitality. Afterwards, you will travel along the luxuriant Ziz Valley, stopping for panoramic views along the way to Erfoud. Then, continue to Merzouga via Rissani; visit of the mausoleum of the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty of Morocco, Moulay Ali Cherif, is located on the southern edge of town.
An hour and half of camel trek to arrive to erg Ehebbi the biggest Dune/Erg in desert. Dinner and accommodation in Bivouac (berber Tente).
- Your camel man will wake you up early in the morning to watch what well may be the best sunrise of your life. You’ll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga. Enroute you couldn’t fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi sand dunes - changing with the light as the day progresses. After breakfast in the riad, you’ll leave to visit Khamlia the Berber Village of Gnaoua know as Berber Touareg. Then go to see the ducks, and in early spring, flamingos, on the Dayet Srji salt lake. Camel Safaris. Almost certainly the reason you came here in the first place, and by far the best way to experience the dunes, after taking you into the village to buy a proper head scarf to protect you from the sun. Stop for lunch in Merzouga village, Overnight will be in Bivouac / berber tent or in Guest house .
- Early wake up for a beautiful sunrise, then your camel man will take you in a camel trek to your hotel in Merzouga to take shower and your breakfast. Then, we will drive to Midelt via Tafilalt and Errachidia crossing the Zizi valley and wonderful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains. some time at leisure to enjoy the beauty of the location, if you wish, and then departure direction Fes, via Azrou to enjoy the most beautiful landscapes ever in Morocco, and enjoy the small apes coming to play around. Then continue to Ifrane referred as Switzerland of Morocco. Stop for lunch before continue to reach Fes, overnight and accommodation in a Riad or Hotel .
-This day you will stay at Fes. After breakfast, you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Your Guide will take you to visit the amazing monuments of the city starts by the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish headquarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 16th century. Visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest university in Morocco, the Tanneries, the Attarine museum and Moulay Idriss Zarhoun mausoleum.
After lunch, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Then, you will have free time to enjoy the city, overnight in a Riad or Hotel . .
-- After luxury breakfast in your Riad or Hotel we drive towards Marrakech, Overnight in a Riad or Hotel
- We will start our journey exploring with our official guide. Starting from Jamaa Lafna Square to visit Bahia Palace an old Palace built in late 19th century. It’s an essence of Islamic and Arabic style; built on 2800 m² gardens and rooms opening to courtyard; Si Moussa, grand vizier of the sultan, for his personal use, this palace would bear the name of one of his wives.Then we will visit The Saadian tombs situated in Kasbah in Marrakech date back from the time of the sultan Ahmad al-Mansur (1578-1603). The tombs were only recently discovered (in 1917) and were restored by the Beaux-arts service. The tombs have, because of the beauty of their decoration, been a major attraction for visitors of Marrakech.
After a break and photos in Kasbah we will visit Museum of Marrakech, just near we will visit the School Couranic and mosque Ben Youssef. Stop for lunch. Then continue to visit Majorel Gardens one of the most amazing gardens in the world created by Majorel before his heath and now it’s owned by Yves Saint Laurant and Peirre Bergé. Then we will visit the Menara gardens. At the end of the day you will have a free time to Hammam, Massage, Heenne if you like. Overnight will be in a Riad/Guest house or in Hotel
- depends on your flight time; if you have afternoon departure then you will explore Marrakech and have a Massage, Hammam and Henne if you like